BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amy H.
COLONA, IL
Tastes bad, stinks, is one the more pricey side, and never fails to give me a huge migraine and a hangover the next day. It's not even beer.
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
It's a good cheap beer for anytime of year. It is simply not to much flavor so it goes with everything really easy to drink. I recommend it.
Jennifer T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mean really, who doesn't like this beer?! It is the best american beer that isn't pricey and all around good, not matter what time of year
Amanda Jean R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Perfect for an easy gift for someone you don't want to spend a lot of money on but still want to get something!! I love them for tailgating!
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is there a better score than A??? I love this beer. Great flavor at a good price! Can't stand the lighter version though... too watered down.
Tiara S.
Terre Haute, IN
Not a fan of Budweiser as I am of a lighter beer but the brand as we know speaks for itself just a little strong for me I am a bud light girl
Ashley M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
This is the first beer i ever drank in my entire life. It’s not too bad but also not my go to when it comes to beer. Has a weird after taste.
Heather H.
Canton, OH
With a nice cool refreshing taste, this is my go to adult beverage! I enjoy the fact that I can enjoy a few of them and still not feel tipsy
Michelle G.
I stop drinking beer. But this is a very popular drink for many and they seem to like it because hey just keep buying more and/or downing it.
Lindsey C.
I love drinking Budweiser from a bottle because it doesn't have that common metal aftertaste that other beers have when drinking from a can.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart