BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lynlee E.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Great beer . Me and my husband really enjoy it. Great for cookouts or just goin out with friends who doesn't like fresh beer in a cold glass
Anne M.
Budweiser is my favorite beer. When I go to my brother-in-law house this is the only beer he drinks so I'm glad and he always shares with me.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
It's the beer you find anywhere and everywhere. I'm not a fan, I don't think it has a very distinct flavor or anything that makes is special.
Sacia L.
Freeport, NY
Nothing like a good old Budweiser in a can. Super refreshing and my go to when all else fails. The crisp golden flavor never disappointments
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I like draft beer a lot but this is not my favorite. I prefer a light beer on draft. It's okay when it's cold but half way thru it gets weak.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
BudWeiser has the best flavor in the beer world. Glass bottles make the taste nice and crisp and aid in keeping your beer refreshingly cold.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is there a better score than A??? I love this beer. Great flavor at a good price! Can't stand the lighter version though... too watered down.
christina g.
Wheeling, WV
This is one of my favorites and I suggest if you live beer to definitely try this one has a great crisp taste and no after taste on this one
Scarla D.
Bronx, NY
EASY TO DRINK BOTTLE, GETS COLD QUICKLY AND DOESNT LEAVE YOU FEELING OVERLY FULL.
I PREFER THE BOTTLES OVER THE CANS. DON'T FORGET TO RECYCLE
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Great go to beer. I have to say that it is not my first choice but if I am looking for a good beer on a budget Budweiser is my first choice.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart