BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Misty V.
Buffalo, IA
Beer always tastes better to me coming out of glass. Idk why but I am more apt to drink the whole thing....maybe it stays colder longer...idk.
Jami W.
Bedford
I buy it for my dad. I'm not a beer fan but it's ok now and then. But my dad's drank bud all my life. Always nice cans, and I love the horses.
Laural V.
Somerset, KY
I love this product. This beer is smooth and is good for a BBQ or a party. I buy this a few times a week & definitely one f my favorite beers.
China A.
Mesa, AZ
Honestly I'm not that big of a fan of Budweiser and it makes my husband sick when he drinks it too so we pass on it unless it's the only option
Amber J.
Bluffdale, UT
Budweiser is my favorite beer out there. Affordable, flavorful, not too much. Overall I'm never disappointed when I pick up a case of Budweiser.
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Nothing hits Home like the original and the best. Like they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! Plus, it’s affordable! Always my go to drink!
Lacey  V.
Evansdale, IA
Although Budweiser is not my first choice it is a very good tasting beer. It's my dad's favorite for sure and I like the design of these cans.
Jennifer T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mean really, who doesn't like this beer?! It is the best american beer that isn't pricey and all around good, not matter what time of year
Kiemetha H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the kind of beer that I use to drink as well as the Bud Ice I enjoyed it but switched to a different beer of drinking it for so long.
This is great beer-The cans taste just like any other kind of beer. The 25oz cans allow for you to be able to drink more beer using less cans
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart