BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
salvatore b.
North Bergen, NJ
The true and true classic, its one of those things... along with beards that just sends the message of manly out to everyone in your pressence.
Chelsea P.
Duluth
Budweiser is a good, American standby beer if you enjoy a basic lager. It has a nice, smooth taste and isn't as watery as most American lagers.
jessica N.
New York
I prefer this only in a glass bottle . Just tastes better to me. I like it ice cold. I always order this beer at all baseball, football games.
jessie r.
Vallejo, CA
Budweiser is an alright brand of beer. It does leaves an nasty can after taste but get the job done after 20 cans of beer. I prefer Victoria's.
Heather B.
Jackson, MO
I dont drink anymore but when I did Budweiser was the only beer I like and bought. It is smooth and has a great flavor for an affordable price.
Briana L.
Danville
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
Budweiser beer is good buttttt I have to say , bud light does have them beat. Budweiser has a very affordable price one the other hand though!
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
Best tasting beer for me by far. The aluminum bottles are excellent for camping or anything outdoors. Stays cold longer too with the aluminum.
Alicia M.
N Providence, RI
Yay Budweiser? Haha. I usually go for craft beers, IPAs, but theres just something about a simple Budweiser in the summer that makes a cookout.
Clyde M.
This is one good beer that I enjoy drinking day and night. I love drinking this beer, it's like water to me but it gets the job done like beer.
Wendy M.
Pharr, TX
I love Budweiser. I use it mostly in my micheladas. It gives it an incredible taste unlike other beers. I can drink them like nothing. So good.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart