BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This is the only beer I drink. I hardly ever drink but if its a beer this is it. It has a smooth flavor that I prefer to other domestic beers.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
A goid cheap beer. Has a pretty good taste to it, did I mention its cheapy cheap? Lol but seriously this is one of the very few beers I drink.
Nicole U.
Lorain, OH
Budweiser is tried and true. It's my "safe" beer when I don't feel like deciding what to drink. It's a great value and a true American classic.
Kayla E.
This has a pretty good taste to it.. I just have to be in the mood to drink beer to drink it lol probably another one of my favorites s though
Susie B.
Perfect amount per can. Not too heavy and smooth taste. Def a party favorite. I'm pretty sure at least one person always walks in with this lol
Tabitha O.
Stuttgart, AR
My husband loves these, it’s 2 cans in 1!!! We buy it at a local liquor store. You can normally buy it anywhere you want. He loves the flavor.
Virginia A.
long beach, CA
Nothing says you're ready for a BBQ more than a 24 pack of Budweiser! I'm not a huge beer person but my boys are always happy when I buy these!
Briana L.
Danville
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
Budweiser beer is good buttttt I have to say , bud light does have them beat. Budweiser has a very affordable price one the other hand though!
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
To be honest I don't really like how this tastes if you like stronger beer this is for you. I like light beer this is too pungent for my taste.
jessie r.
Vallejo, CA
Budweiser is an alright brand of beer. It does leaves an nasty can after taste but get the job done after 20 cans of beer. I prefer Victoria's.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart