BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amanda M.
To me Budweiser has a better taste then budlight and yes even tho its a strong beer it goes down smooth plus I love me my chiladas mmm so good
Amanda B.
Yukon, OK
This is the only beer I drink. I hardly ever drink but if its a beer this is it. It has a smooth flavor that I prefer to other domestic beers.
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Good ole Budweiser. Always a good choice for parties. This is one of my favorite beers because it tastes a bit different from the cheap stuff.
Sara S.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I am not a beer drinker. However my family and husband are. This is typically their beer of choice. They prefer the glass bottle over the can.
maria d.
Weehawken, NJ
Which kind of Budweiser haven't I tried is the better question. Nothing beats a cold one at a BBQ! The 24 pack is affordable and easy to carry.
Susie B.
Perfect amount per can. Not too heavy and smooth taste. Def a party favorite. I'm pretty sure at least one person always walks in with this lol
Debate L.
Lansing
Obviously if you are looking for a review you should just open a can yourself and try this beer. Usually fairly prices and offered everywhere.
Amber P.
"There's something 'bout a beer sitting on ice. After a long, hard day, makes it taste just right..."
Love the clean fresh taste of a cold bud.
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
My go-to beer choice on any occasion. Its simple, crisp and delicious. I'd choose this OG beer over any of the new fruity beers on the market.
Alyssa M.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Ever since I was a teen (and too young to drink!), Budweiser has been my beer of choice. It's super affordable, always smooth and tastes great.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart