BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alissa P.
Budwieser is alright lol I usually drink these, but they're so harsh at times. I wish they were more smoother and the after taste wasn't as harsh
Bryn V.
Such a good beer! I love drinking from bottles and the aluminum bottles are way better than the glass ones since they don't break when dropped!!
Holly D.
Yakima, Wa
This is a nice light beer for drinking while celebration of summer. Goes down smooth, nice and light, not too strong, it is a summer time staple.
Allison V.
Enon, OH
Little beers are the way to go. I actually drink Bud Light, my son in law is the budweiser straight up drinker. Cold beers make for a fun summer!
Anna W.
Midland
I dont drink beer unless I have to, but this is my second go to after Budweiser Platinum. Its nice and smooth and not to bitter like other brands
Megan C.
A reliable beer when you need a quick can for a party. It's a good size if you're trying not to over-drink as well. Flavor is classic and crisp.
Taylor F.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
My favorite beer! I'm allergic to yeast so craft beer and every other beer besides Budweiser make me itch! This is my go to every time I go out!
Rachael i.
These are horrible. I bought these for a party and only two people drank them. They did not like these at all and overall would not recommend it.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
I drink it whenever i can i mean, its nothing special fir me but i guess that when somebody at a restaurant offers me beer i always say budwaiser
Mohni S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Not that big of a fan of Budweiser but beer is beer and it'll do! It's great cold and perfect for when you're just sitting at home eating dinner
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink