BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
I goto preferred beer in an aluminum can I personally feel it keeps my beer cold longer and my husband agrees not to mention great for recycling
Ryan M.
Seaman
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I love this in the bottles it’s the perfect way to enjoy a Budweiser after a hard day....the bottles provide a smoother swing of the gold inside!
Amanda D.
I'm not a heavy beer drinker and don't prefer Budweiser but do like bud light beer but not Budweiser. Beer also seems to taste better in glasses!
Crystal G.
Still my favorite beer after all these years! Goes down smooth and just takes two beers to feel a nice buzz going. Took after my father for sure!
Bryn V.
Such a good beer! I love drinking from bottles and the aluminum bottles are way better than the glass ones since they don't break when dropped!!
Taylor F.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
My favorite beer! I'm allergic to yeast so craft beer and every other beer besides Budweiser make me itch! This is my go to every time I go out!
Theresa V.
I tried this one time, but couldn't get past the first drink. I just wasn't into the flavor. Others in the family drink it, as their prefured beer.
Keri G.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
It always tastes better in a glass. When you go to the bar make sure you have your draft put in a glass. It makes the beer taste so much better.
Allison V.
Enon, OH
Little beers are the way to go. I actually drink Bud Light, my son in law is the budweiser straight up drinker. Cold beers make for a fun summer!
Logan V.
McLean, VA
It's good for a cheap beer. They completely admit their beer isn't as tasty as others (ie super bowl commercial) but its not bad for the price
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart