BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
Any budweiser beer is the perfect beer for a chill night. easy to sip on and very good flavors. It goes down smooth and doesn't upset your stomach
Jennifer E.
Peoria, IL
I love the Budweiser tall boy cans. I also love those Budweiser bottles. I love the flavor of this beer it's not too light and it's not too Stout
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a cheap amd inexpensive beer to drink. The quality of it is alright, nothing special about it other than you can buy alot for alittle $.
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Burger in taste but perfect on an extremely hot day around a bonfire with friends. Pretty good price and a hell of alot better than Samuel Adams
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I am not a huge fan of this beer. Its a beer o drink when you are already tipsy. I normally go for the bug light platinum when playing beer pong!
Logan C.
Durham, NC
It's fine, this is your cheap college beer. It's good for sitting out at the pool, but it's nothing special and too many calories for the taste.
Kate M.
Irwin , PA
I loved the reclosable caps on these bottles. It made moving around with the bottle much easier since you didn't have to worry about it spilling.
lesslie g.
Modesto, CA
This is a brand that is almost always at any bbq I attend. I always know what to bring to thw party, and a case of rhis will always do the trick
Ryan M.
Seaman
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I love this in the bottles it’s the perfect way to enjoy a Budweiser after a hard day....the bottles provide a smoother swing of the gold inside!
Korrena C.
Phoenix, AZ
Taste like my grandpa's favorite beer and that's why I will drink it but I gave it 3* because it's not my favorite, it's just another light beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart