BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Christina B.
Artesia, NM
My go to beer! This beer is heavy and isn't for everyone but i love this stuff. i am not much of a drinker but when i want a beer, this one is it!
Alexis Dell Q.
It isn't as strong as other beers and enjoys how smoothe it flows down your esophagus! Very convient in most places and birthday parties as well!
Heidi B.
Newport
I'm not really a beer kind.of girl unless I want to get messed up real quick. And at 30 its not kften. After the first two the taste gets better.
Dana C.
Roanoke, VA
Good fresh taste. Has a mild taste of hops which is refreshing. I prefer & recommend the glass bottles.
Sometimes the cans have a "tinny" taste.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
It's fine, this is your cheap college beer. It's good for sitting out at the pool, but it's nothing special and too many calories for the taste.
Alissa P.
Budwieser is alright lol I usually drink these, but they're so harsh at times. I wish they were more smoother and the after taste wasn't as harsh
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Well, I don't drink beer, but my husband loves his Budweiser esp on game day. I think Budweiser is just an all American beer everyone can enjoy!
Holly D.
Yakima, Wa
This is a nice light beer for drinking while celebration of summer. Goes down smooth, nice and light, not too strong, it is a summer time staple.
Jade L.
Clarksville Tennessee
I'm just not too big of a fan for this beer but I know write a few people who are and it's always good for a party and going to a sporting event!
Christine b.
Friendship, NY
Most beer is the same to me, at first Budweiser is a little wierd strong tasting, but keep drinking and by 3rd beer its refreshing as any other.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart