BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristy M.
Monticello, AR
Beer of choice for my husband. I prefer Bud Light Lime. This is always what he drinks when grilling, relaxing by a bonfire, or hanging with friends
Jessica C.
San Dimas, CA
Not my top pick as far as beer goes, but definitely a good and affordable beer. I try to catch this when the grocery store is offering a discount.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
This beer, like any other in my opinion is definitely better in a bottle. Its smooth and has a good taste it has much more flavor than bud light
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
Again husband likes this I don't care to much on the beer end but he enjoys having a beer after a long day and really enjoys himself he works hard
Elizabeth G.
San Antonio
My go to when I drink beers. I always get this because I get a buzz faster. Not bitter, it's just right! Been drinking this beer since I turned 21.
Lauren J.
south charleston
Budweiser was my first beer ever & holds a lot of memories even when I crack open one today. It’s a classic & will always hold a place in my heart.
Erica G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Budweiser is a must have at all parties. All the older men in my family drink it and I must say I enjoy a Budweiser as well every once in a while.
Ashley W.
Charlton, MA
This is my favorite kind of beer, I get it anywhere when I go out! Hands down my favorite and my go too! It's the first beer that I actually liked!
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Good beer with good outlook and very patrootic. We enjoy beer thst cares about its product buyers and its nation as a whole and we love this beer.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Next to budlight this is the best beer! Always a good taste and only takes a little bit to get to feeling good and perfect for any type of occasion
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart