BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Karen C.
Cleveland, OH
Good beer to have on hand for parties. I have used it in recipes as well and it adds a nice, not too heavy beer flavor. I prefer to drink bud light.
Emily C.
I love the taste of Budweiser and it was nice to have bottles that stayed colder longer and could easily be closed when I was not drinking the beer.
Jennifer S.
Bardwell
This is the only beer i will drink. I dont get a headache from it and it has such a smooth taste. I have been a fan of Budweiser my whole adult life
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
I am not a huge fan of Budweiser, but I will occasionally drink Bud Light. Neither are really my favorite, but I know many people that do enjoy them.
Erin T.
Valdosta, GA
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but Budweiser is definitely one beer I'll never turn down! Its not my favorite drink but its probably my favorite beer!
Taylor N.
Troy, MI
I tried these when they first came out! They are so cute and are easier to hang on too! I haven't seen them since and I wish they'd bring them back!
Arii M.
Hastings, MI
Budweiser great taste great price great advertising by them this is my second favorite beer next to yuigling. I almost always have some in my fridge.
Adam S.
Budweiser is a great beer. Its the perfect taste of a beer you want. It has a good color. Although i lije darker beers, this is one of my favorites.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This is the all American beer. What is there to say that has not already been said over the years? Bud makes me think of good friends and good times.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
I absolutely love budweiser. it was my first beer I ever loved , I can drink different beer all day long but it never compares to good ol' budweiser
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink