BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Maria M.
Tampa, FL
As a bartender i know this is one of the most popular beers in the states. Will quench your thirst for something smooth and cold at a cheap prize.
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
Always my go to beer, I'm not a big drinker but there's nothing better when you come home from a bad day to a ice cold beer that goes down smooth.
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Taste fresh and crisp. is really good if you like beer you will love this and you should most deffinetly go pick some up to try it out for yourself
Erica G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Budweiser is a must have at all parties. All the older men in my family drink it and I must say I enjoy a Budweiser as well every once in a while.
Kristy M.
Monticello, AR
Beer of choice for my husband. I prefer Bud Light Lime. This is always what he drinks when grilling, relaxing by a bonfire, or hanging with friends
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
The all American favorite beer 🍻 it doesn't taste watered down like a bud light, it doesn't make you bloated but who cares it's a good social drink
Leland J.
Hockley, TX
I usually share these with a friend lol. They are great because you won't feel like a lush if you are looking at 2 empty cans compared to 4 bottles
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
My all time favorite beer. Never a bad one, always refreshing & I look forward to this after work! Love the marketing and the brewery in St. Louis!
Jamie M.
Mancelona, MI
I love beer in a glass, I love Budweiser beer the best in the glass. Being a midwesterner, it is my beer of choice and it is always my go to beer.
Lauren J.
south charleston
Budweiser was my first beer ever & holds a lot of memories even when I crack open one today. It’s a classic & will always hold a place in my heart.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart