BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
Cheap. Disgusting. Tastes like watered down pee in my opinion. It is definitely not something I enjoy, and I would never purchase this on purpose.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
Best beer I've ever tasted. Very good quality and is strong. I enjoy drinking whenever family comes over and just relax and have a very good time.
Christina B.
Artesia, NM
My go to beer! This beer is heavy and isn't for everyone but i love this stuff. i am not much of a drinker but when i want a beer, this one is it!
Joanne C.
Calais, ME
Very great tasting and refreshing beer i love the can! And budweisers been around for a long long time and they just keep brewing very good results
Jessica C.
San Dimas, CA
Not my top pick as far as beer goes, but definitely a good and affordable beer. I try to catch this when the grocery store is offering a discount.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
Great for large parties. Easily found at most grocery stores and liquor outlets. Portable and most people like Budweiser. Can usually find on sale
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
The aluminum bottles keep the beer so much colder than the glass bottles. I prefer to have my beer in the aluminum bottles! The colder, the better!
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Taste fresh and crisp. is really good if you like beer you will love this and you should most deffinetly go pick some up to try it out for yourself
Thi B.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
A perfect glass for beer! I've stuck it in the freezer and poured a drink from it chilled. Very strong and not flimsy. Good quality and thickness.
Carley F.
Sturgis, KY
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I am not a big beer drinker but I just love Budweiser! It has a nice crisp taste and it is perfect for those nights around a fire with good friends
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart