BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Melissa N.
I'm not a beer drinker but my fiance drinks Budweiser every day. So for the few months that I did drink beer with him this is what I had and it wasnt bad! I don't have much experience with beer to compare it to however
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
Budweiser is my go to beer. It gives you that real beer taste without it being too heavy. It’s very affordable and does not taste like one of those cheap beers. I have always drank Budweiser, as well as my brothers, and will continue to do so!
Kayla H.
Fort Worth
A great staple to have on hand at any party. Budweiser is a refreshing addition to a barbecue or summer event. I particularly like to enjoy a cold Budweiser poolside with friends. Nothing like cooler full of beer to get you in the summer mood.
Jessica P.
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Bud is the best beer around! Goes down so amazing and just sits just right! No matter what mood your in a bud comes fo mind every time no matter what! We only drink Bud in my family! We will always recommend
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Although I prefer the lighter version, this one definitely screams AMERICA. Always a classic and tasty at a barbecue. Plus, the price is definitely right. Big fan out, but won’t probably get it at the bars.
Brianna S.
Summerville
I catch so much hell for being a girl and drinking beer. And being able to drink a lot of them haha but this is my number 1 favorite beer. I’ve tried probably every other kind of beer and I still go back to Budweiser. And it’s a great price!
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
This is what we call diesel for a reason. Load on the calories and load on the flavor. This is definitely a mans drink. I purchased it at our local grocery store and probably won’t purchase much more of it
Paula M.
Hot Springs
Review for: Beer 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans more...
I really don't drink beer I use it to cook with mainly chili. Now I can never tell there is beer in my chili boUT others have commented and want to know what beer I use because they can taste it and they want to use it and or drink it. Whatever I don't cook with I drink the leftovers.
Cindy p.
Florida
I love Budweiser. Taste great . Doesn’t fill you up. Light tasting . Beautiful color. Always a hit with the beautiful decorated cans and even have nfl cans for football. Plenty enough in one can. Love it.
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
Talk about your classic American beer! Original Budweiser is the way to go. However, it is a thicker beer believe it or not. Drink too many of these and you’ll be full for sure! Never had a hangover with original Bud!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart