BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
I am not a huge fan of Budweiser, but I will occasionally drink Bud Light. Neither are really my favorite, but I know many people that do enjoy them.
Elizabeth M.
Marion Arkansas
Not really a beer drinker but for some reason a have these in my fridge so of course I decided to test it was not that bad im just not a beer drinker
Jamie H.
Yeagertown, PA
Good ole cold American beer, tastes great and does the job :) I love the style of the beer bottles and can but also love the price of Budweiser too.
D’Naye R.
lacassine
Review for: Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans more...
The only beer I drink bc I don’t have to drink so many to get a buzz .. love the strong taste if I drink others they taste flat it’s not expensive
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
Love the taste of aluminum bottles. The beer seems to stay cold longer too. I prefer Miller Lite to Bud Light but love the full taste of Budweiser
Ashley W.
Charlton, MA
This is my favorite kind of beer, I get it anywhere when I go out! Hands down my favorite and my go too! It's the first beer that I actually liked!
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I was raised in the country, so I'm used to going to bonfires where this is the typical beer to drink. Definitely a classic that I will buy again!
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Good beer with good outlook and very patrootic. We enjoy beer thst cares about its product buyers and its nation as a whole and we love this beer.
Brandie R.
These are extremely tasty. I keep a box in the fridge for my husband and have found myself drinking one in the evenings. smooth flavor. a must have
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Next to budlight this is the best beer! Always a good taste and only takes a little bit to get to feeling good and perfect for any type of occasion
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart