BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Antoinette P.
Hebron, MD
Always a good beer!!! The aluminum bottles are a plus as they keep the beer colder longer. If they are available I highly recommend picking them up!
Lacy H.
Cleburne
I dont like beer but this is my husbands favortie beer. He used to drink several other kinds but here lately this is the only one he likes to drink.
Lori H.
Classic, easy to drink beer with flavor and potency. For those who have no time for light, go with the best. That is, if you can't afford Stella...😉
Brittany B.
Rolla
I'm a Missouri girl all the way! This is my favorite beer! Its great for any occasion from BBQs to floating to just a drink at the end of a long day.
Amber P.
Mary Esther, FL
I love the slime cans! They are so cute! Women can drink bud too! I was never really a beer drinker but bud is so smooth who can't be a beer drinker!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Not my favorite of beer. It's bitter to me. It is cheaper and sometimes at potlucks this does the trick for some guys. But in my taste it's no bueno.
Brooke M.
Great choice! I feel like I drink beers to fast when I have a small 12 oz. The 26 oz. lasts longer in my opinion. I also drink nothing but Budweiser!
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
It's beer. Smooth and great at BBQ's. Good price point. Obviously there are some better by it is definitely not the worst. I prefer bud light though!
Queen Esther S.
Another old time favorite that I enjoy when I'm out with friends or family. My favorite is the original Budweiser for it just gets better every time.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
As a Dir hard Cubs fan- many a Bud were consumed at Wrigley Field and its surrounding areas by yours Truley!! Perfect when ice cold in the summer!!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink