BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shelby C.
Rocklin, CA
I grew up on this stuff! Great inexpensive beer. Perfect for parties. Especially games. It's not too strong so everyone can drink it. I recommend it.
Queen Esther S.
Another old time favorite that I enjoy when I'm out with friends or family. My favorite is the original Budweiser for it just gets better every time.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
I enjoy it very cold, is light and easy to find as many liquor stores carry it, good price compared to other beers, one of my most repurchased beers
Karen C.
Cleveland, OH
Good beer to have on hand for parties. I have used it in recipes as well and it adds a nice, not too heavy beer flavor. I prefer to drink bud light.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
As a Dir hard Cubs fan- many a Bud were consumed at Wrigley Field and its surrounding areas by yours Truley!! Perfect when ice cold in the summer!!!
Brooke M.
Great choice! I feel like I drink beers to fast when I have a small 12 oz. The 26 oz. lasts longer in my opinion. I also drink nothing but Budweiser!
Taylor M.
Woodstock, IL
We serve these at the bar I work at and everyone loves them! because they are tiny we make them super cheap and people just buy one after another (;
Abbey D.
Hamburg, NY
A classic American brew. I'm not a fan of lighter beers so Budweiser is not my favorite. But for a warm summer day. It could certainly cool you off.
Zoe G.
San Antonio, TX
I like this beer but it is a bit heavier. I can only drink a few before I start feeling tipsy. Maybe I'm a lightweight but I still enjoy on occasion.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
These are my husbands absolute favorite. he has at least two every night. I'm not much of a beer drinker myself, but I actually don't mind them myself
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart