BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Presley P.
Jamesville
I do not like budweiser. I couldn't get much of a can down. It's a strong flavor. If you prefer the taste of a light beer you probably won't like this.
Tara S.
Levittown, NY
Love how it supports America and it is the best beer made in America hands down. Her your hands on an ice cold Budweiser and you won't be disappointed
Taylor W.
Lorain, OH
This is one of my favorite beers, it has a great taste and it is fairly inexpensive. I love how you have the option of different sized cans or bottles.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I enjoy drinking this beer. Nice cold bottles, smooth,crisp taste. Reminds me of PBR, I guess that's why I like it so much. Definitely would buy again
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
Drink this daily after a long days of work. Nice to have a cold beer in fridge when you need it. Plus it's affordable and readily available in stores.
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I mean really, what is there to say about this beer that you don’t already know. This stuff makes for a great, cheap, light beer. Great for tailgating.
Michelle H.
Love the packaging for the Budweiser brand. I am not a huge fan of the beer itself but it gets the job done. Compares on the lower end to other beers.
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
I like the fuller flavor of budwiser over bud light. I also prefer the bottles over the cans. It may just be me but it tastes better out of the bottle.
Stacie M.
Blacksburg, SC
Delicious beer! My favorite! Smooth and no bitter beer face :) love to mix with Clamato and a few other secret ingredients to make my famous red beer!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Not a big fan of beer. But budweiser is okay. My taste leans more to a beer like Yuengling so I doubt that this beer fits your taste if your the same.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart