BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lindsay R.
A crystal clear deep amber with a finger of foam that settles slowly. Leaves a nice lacing down the glass. The aroma is sweet, caramel, and toasted bread. The flavor is overall sweet, but, not obnoxiously so. Again, toast, and caramel malt, and I don't pick up any distinct hop flavor or aroma, (earthy, grassy, citrus, etc...) The feel is medium body, dry, but, a little sticky, and well carbonated. Overall, if you like a bit of sweetness, no real bitterness, and a nice caramel flavor, then this might be just what you want to pick up.
Cheyenne W.
Chapel Hill, TN
Love this beer! It’s crisp and clean and has a great taste. It’s a little heavier than a bud light or Michelob Ultra but still has that light beer taste that I love!! It’s also a great price so you really can’t beat it!!
Moriah G.
Ozark
This was the first beer I ever drank after I turned 21. After all of my other favorite beers or beer-like beverages (Zima, Red Dog, etc.) have come and gone, this one, brewed in my home state, has always been around and will always be around. Whether in a can, glass bottle, or aluminum bottle, Budweiser has never altered in its taste, and always goes down smooth and easy. It is the only beer that I can stand to drink because it does not taste bitter or sour like the others. It is comparable in price to all of the others as well.
Cera C.
Columbus
If you havent tried a Budweiser. You need to. Nothing screams america more than holding your rifle in one hand and a budweiser in the other while theres a screaming eagle in the background.

I'm just kidding. Dont mix alcohol with guns.

Although the taste isnt for everybody it's still a winner in my book. Especially after a long hard day at work. Crack open one of these babies and you'll forget all about Martha in accounting that wont shut her trap about her cat and the deodorant marks on your shirt that you didnt know you had because you were in such a hurry this morning.

Crack it open, sip, relax...

America.
Danielle C.
I'm not really a big Beer Drinker. But on a hot summer day at the beach I will have an ice cold Budweiser. My grandma used have to have her cooler of beer at the beach and it just brings me back to when I was a kid so now I have to have my cooler of Budweiser to.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
Budweiser is great lol i loved the america campaign they did that summer and it kinda made it more fun to drink, budweiser was one of the first beers i tried and it did not disappoint, i will say i didn’t like beer that much at first but budweiser pulled me over to the beer side lol the fun side
GABRIELA S.
Review for: Beer 16 oz, Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle, Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
It tastes SO GOOD. The flavor is the best in the market! It’s affordable, everyone loves it and it makes a great party! The packaging is cool and I totally recommend it to all of my friends. Everyone who tries this beer gets madly in love with it!
Bri W.
Baltimore, MD
America’s beer. This is the original go-to for every one of my family and friends’ outdoor activities and get togethers. The taste is pretty heavy (compared to bud light), but delicious and satisfying. Nothing beats a cold Budweiser on a warm day!
Jennifer B.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
It’s bud you either like it or you don’t. I myself am not a huge beer drinker but my husband when we do decide to drink always buys bud or bud light. Always great every now and then for him to come home from a long day of work and have a beer.
Greg R.
U.S.A
Great tasting and a awesome beet really truly is the king of beers been a drinker and a fan since my very first taste and ever since then I haven't looked back smooth tasting it also leaves no after taste and goes down smooth
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart