BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
Budweiser is definitely the beer I drink the most. Some people find it to be a little too much but I've always thought it was just fine and very smooth
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I mean really, what is there to say about this beer that you don’t already know. This stuff makes for a great, cheap, light beer. Great for tailgating.
Michelle H.
Love the packaging for the Budweiser brand. I am not a huge fan of the beer itself but it gets the job done. Compares on the lower end to other beers.
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
This I think is just a general beer. It’s not something if your into microbrews, but it’s definitely not the worst. My father drank this and I do too.
Presley P.
Jamesville
I do not like budweiser. I couldn't get much of a can down. It's a strong flavor. If you prefer the taste of a light beer you probably won't like this.
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
Drink this daily after a long days of work. Nice to have a cold beer in fridge when you need it. Plus it's affordable and readily available in stores.
Taylor W.
Lorain, OH
This is one of my favorite beers, it has a great taste and it is fairly inexpensive. I love how you have the option of different sized cans or bottles.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
Being a huge beer fan I'm picky about my beer selections. Ive been dubbed a beer snob by close friends. However, I always enjoy a nice cold Budweiser!
Nadia S.
Hands down my favorite beer of all time. So smooth from the first drink to the last. Doesn't fill me up right away like others. Just amazing all around
Becky O.
Wichita, KS
I've always been a fan of the Budweiser beer family, I just wish they could be as "diet friendly" as Michelob ultra light. Other than that, it's great!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart