BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Julie N.
Manteca, CA
Perfect when you need a nice ice cold one!!! These aluminum bottles keep your beer nice and cold without the aluminum taste. Refreshing and hits the spot.
Danielle W.
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I drink Budweiser in memory of my best friend who passed, so I suppose I’m biased on the product. It’s not my favorite, but I buy it on special occasions.
juliet H.
Sevierville, TN
Love the slim cans! they go down faster, keeping the beer cold! Budweiser is a classic beer, you can have it at any event for any group of people to enjoy.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
All-American beer of the year right here. I love the American pride shown on the can as well. Been drinking Budweiser for years now! They never disappoint!
Ana R.
I love drinking budweiser in this aluminum cans...the beer stays cold longer and don't have to worry about it breaking when dropped..like the glass bottles
Tori R.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love Budweiser! It's the all American beer. It's crisp and refreshing, perfect for a day by the pool or at the beach. Plenty of flavor, and not too heavy
Heather R.
I love the aluminum bottles that capture the unique delicious Budweiser beer taste. Many of the bottles are able to be closed with the caps which is great!
Candice N.
Aiken
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Great all around beer. Not the best but my favorite for any occasion! I will never pass up on a Budweiser and I know it will be enjoyed for years to come!
steffenie Q.
Echo Ave, Idaho
Love this beer, and for some reason like it better in glass bottles. Budweiser is my go to beer! It's not too dark or too light of a beer it's just right!
Jullianne P.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Budweiser is good for drinking when going out with friends. It’s not my first go-to choice, but it’s nice to have once in a while, specially with seafood!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink