BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Theresa T.
bronx, NY
I love Budweiser beer!!!!!! I love the taste and I love how American it is. I think their advertising is also great and gets to the roots of the brand!
Tracy T.
It would be un American to not have a Bud from time to time. It is probably my 1st choice when it comes to beer. Very Affordable, will continue to buy!
Hannah W.
I'm not a craft beer girl, so Budweiser is usually my beer of choice. I also like the aluminum bottles, they tend to keep my drinks cold and are sleek!
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
I'm a craft beer Gal, all day everyday, that being said I love me a cold budweiser on a bar night or hot summer day, not really sure why but I love it.
Danelia R.
WICHITA, KS
I enjoy the silm cans they fit more into a cooer and I love the taste of budweisier I like the smooth texture of the beer and and how nice it goes down
Sherie S.
Louisa, KY
Love budweiser beer. They don't call it the king of beers for nothing. Prefer mine in a bottle tho. Great social beer to share with family and friends!
Kirsty S.
Diamondhead, MS
I mean, i guess it's an okay beer if you are trying to get really drunk with your 50 year old uncle in his camo tshirt. Lovely commercials, okay beer.
Sara J.
Monticello
The number one beer of america. Affordable with a great taste. It's the only beer I'll ever consume.
Great taste & never disappoints. 😁

Nikki K.
Wise, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite beer, so we've purchased a lot of it. I like the taste, but it's kind of heavy for me, so I don't drink more than a few.
Danielle S.
Columbia, KY
Aluminum bottles are the way to go. Awesome flavor; a full, bodied beer. I would pick aluminum over glass; I feel as if the beer stays colder, longer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart