BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Aluminum bottles are the way to go! They taste so much better and stay colder much longer. Usually a good price also for the amount you get in each can.
Kimberly C.
Alexandria, VA
Great beer that hasn't changed in years. I remember growing up and watching my parents down a few every night and now I get to enjoy the same thing too.
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
Drink this daily after a long days of work. Nice to have a cold beer in fridge when you need it. Plus it's affordable and readily available in stores.
Kyleen P.
Coeur D Alene, ID
It's good. I mean it's beer it gets the job done. Like every alcohol it's a very distinct taste but if you like beer this is a good go to kinda option
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I mean really, what is there to say about this beer that you don’t already know. This stuff makes for a great, cheap, light beer. Great for tailgating.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
Love the promo packaging so much, I almost didn't want to throw the bottle away... so I kept it and proudly display it on my shelf in the kitchen haha!
Amber j.
Covington, GA
Good cheap beer. My old neighbor got my fiance and I into this beer. I mean it's not as bad as I thought but there are better tasting beers out there.
Hannah W.
I'm not a craft beer girl, so Budweiser is usually my beer of choice. I also like the aluminum bottles, they tend to keep my drinks cold and are sleek!
Michelle H.
Love the packaging for the Budweiser brand. I am not a huge fan of the beer itself but it gets the job done. Compares on the lower end to other beers.
Tiera G.
Layton, UT
Love this beer great taste And great price. I've drank Budweiser my whole life and still I'm not disappointed with this product, go ahead give it a try
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart