BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Knoel C.
Elizabeth , IL
Classic American Beer. You can't go wrong with Bud Heavy. A typical heavy beer, if you want something heavier but still light. THIS IS THE BEER FOR YOU.
Maegan R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect amount for a hot summer day! This equals 2 beers in 1 can. It's much more convenient than having to bring a whole 6 pack and less to worry about.
Heather G.
Milwaukee, WI
I think Budweiser taste best out of the bottle. If you don't like beer budweiser is not for you. It has a very strong hoppy taste. decently priced though
Jackie B.
portland, OR
Good taste, affordable price, and fits easily into the fridge. It can be found at pretty much any store that sells beer, and that is a convenient bonus.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I mean I love Budweiser, and I love lots of it so this can is pretty much perfect for me. When I don't want to lug home extras I pick up 1 or 2 of these!
leanne g.
One of many popular beers people near me prefer to drink. Like the motto says "king of all beers" I must agree it tastes somewhat strong but really good
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
This is such a gross beer! The only reason I drank it was that someone always brought it to a house party in college and there was nothing else to drink!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Honestly I don't understand how anyone drinks Budweiser. With all the amazing beer in the world why pick one that tastes like watered down pee? Not good.
Alyssa M.
I'm a fan of easy to drink beers and Bud is definitely one of those! The aluminum bottles are spectacular! A total convenience in being able to reclose!
Kasey B.
Saint Paul, MN
A great beer when you can't afford the most expensive, but it still has a great, smooth taste. This is definitely an ice cold beer to quench your thirst.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart