BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kimberly T.
I love Budweiser & love the tall aluminum bottles they can come in. Great taste. Never tastes stale & you never have to worry about breaking the bottles!
Jena S.
Covington, GA
I will always support a company that provides any type of relief to Americans who are in a crisis! Too bad they don't offer cell service or even Uber lol
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This is a very good beer. Very light taste. Not too strong or over powering. Very smooth. This is a beer you can drink all night and not get tired of it.
Nicole F.
Madison
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Regular Budweiser has too strong of a flavor for my liking. Especially when it comes in such large cans. The beer got warm before I could even finish it.
Zulema T.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm not a big fan off beer but this is my first choice of beer that I chose. It's pretty strong in alcohol content and has the best taste in my opinion.
Amanda M.
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
Such a refreshing beer. I actually enjoy it better from the aluminum bottles than I do their glass bottles. To me the aluminum helps keep it extra cold.
Alex T.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is good AMERICAN beer! (America, heck yeah!) Just kidding, it's pretty good. Heavier than Bud light, obviously. Beer is beer but this beer is good.
Lexy F.
Palmdale, CA
Budweiser isn't one of my favorites but its so so, mostly used for beer pong in my house since its pretty cheap. I wouldn't by it for the flavor though.
Sarah H.
Never really been a Bud fan. But the price for the case and the fact it's a favorite of many makes it easy and acceptable to bring to back yard parties!
Arlene A.
El Paso, TX
I love drinking Bud with Clamato, lemon juice and beer salt! It' s a perfect combination to satisfy your thirst ! And it is super delicious! Must try!!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart