BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I mean I love Budweiser, and I love lots of it so this can is pretty much perfect for me. When I don't want to lug home extras I pick up 1 or 2 of these!
Stacey K.
Minnetonka, MN
Beer is thick, I prefer bud light or mcgolden light. Also give you a really bad stomach in the morning. In high school we called this the buttt pee beer.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
This are cute but to be honest if I am going to have a beer I want the full size can...tho i don't drink much beer but when i do I want a full 12oz beer.
Heather B.
Crisp and refreshing! Great for people who don't drink beer often. Doesn't really compare to craft beer but still refreshing. Perfect for college parties.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Not exactly my favorite beer to reach for unless I'm at some type of sports game. The nice thing about this container is that it does keep the beer cold.
cheyenne M.
Truly the king of beers. This is my go to and one and only. Tastes like thanksgiving dinner. I only have a few a year now but when I do it is pure bliss.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I enjoy drinking this at BBQs with friends and family! It's light and really tasty. I usually drink it when I eat, but by itself is pretty nice, too. :)
Samantha J.
It'a America's favorite for a reason. It is a nice beer for a great price. I love it on a hot Summer day while hanging with friends. It is my go to beer.
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
Love Budweiser products!! Never a disappointment. Very smooth, goes down easy!! Best part is no headache in the morning like I've gotten from other beer.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the kind of beer I would grab if my friends are already turnt up and I want to get drunk much faster. It's smooth and enjoyable, especially cold.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart