BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rebecca D.
Bunkie, LA
I love the new and improved aluminum cans! Not to mention how pretty they are, these fans seems to keep your adult beverage colder than the usual cans do.
Raeleen W.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I don't drink Budweiser very often, but i do love the aluminum bottles. Great for an outdoor bbq/camping,etc. where I wouldn't want bugs to get in my beer.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
Always rich in flavor, defiantly my number one goto flavor of beer for all occasions! Great when we have the weekend summer barbeques coming up this summer
Lanie K.
Raleigh, NC
Good tasting beer and I prefer it straight out of the bottle rather than a can! There are not many domestic beers that I drink but bud is always a classic.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Who can go wrong with the refreshing taste of Budweiser? Its smooth and you can always drink at a great price. Drink responsibly. Budweiser Beer
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
Not into anything fancy when I drink. A good ole Budweiser will hot the spot any day. Remember to drink responsibility and always have a designated driver.
Neha A.
New York
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Very average. I won’t buy this but if someone offers won’t turn it down. I rate Bud light and coors light in similar category but they are better than this
Erin M.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love bud and adding a patriotic touch makes it even better to have in your fridge. I prefer the bottles over cans much easier to handle for outdoor events.
Rachel A.
Of all the beers out there and I'm not big on drinking beer, but this one is the must. If your going to drink a beer do it right with a classic budweiser.
Yvonne H.
Stockton, CA
I was pretty interested in this brand because it is famous when I was growing up. Mostly the uncles like to drink it. It tastes good with food combination.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink