BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
This beer is not my favorite. I only drink it when I am with family because they like it! over all it is gross! I can't even describe the taste is just Uggh.
Sonja s.
Forest Hills, KY
An awesome taste! There's nothing like a cool chilled Budweiser after a long hot day to really quench your thirst! Try just drinking one....I bet you can't!
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA
I love this beer! It is a great beverage to have at a tailgate party! It has a really refreshing taste and I recommend it as a way to relax after a long day.
Chris M.
Vine Grove, KY
Nothing tasted better than a cold budweiser on a hot day. When I get done mowing the yard I have a cold budweiser waiting on me. Great flavor and refreshing.
Courtney L.
My fiance loves Budweiser. I hate it! After one beer I have a massive headache and then the hangover feeling the next day. Definitely not my choice of beer.
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
I'm not a big beer fan. Ummm paren't drink this. I tend to stick more to other beers or lighter. I'm more of a wine person but I do occasionally enjoy a beer
Angela  R.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't personally like Budweiser beer unless its mixed with tomato juice like clamato it makes a great bloody mary , but alone i don't like the harsh flavor .
Erica C.
Evansville, IN
Not my favorite. I will drink it if I absolutely have too. Usually once ive had a few of bud light or something similar I can switch to Budweiser if need be
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
My main reason for buying this beer was the cool new branding they had on the can. I also like the 16 oz beer because it is the perfect amount for one drink.
Caitlin B.
Lancaster, PA
Good beer and a pretty good price. My boyfriend likes this beer and I don't mind it either. I would purchase this for any barbecue or party that I'm having!
Earn $243/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $222/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $218/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $277/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)