BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Budweiser is a great beer to enjoy during your favorite sports games. It goes down smoothly and the can itself make you feel patriotic while you drink it!
steffenie Q.
Echo Ave, Idaho
Love this beer, and for some reason like it better in glass bottles. Budweiser is my go to beer! It's not too dark or too light of a beer it's just right!
Amanda T.
Emporium, PA
Tend to purchase when I'm having a lot of company. Drinkable, but doesn't really give you a buzz, so it's good to have on hand when activities are planned.
Raeleen W.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I don't drink Budweiser very often, but i do love the aluminum bottles. Great for an outdoor bbq/camping,etc. where I wouldn't want bugs to get in my beer.
Joy U.
Crystal Spgs, MS
This beer definitely tastes better in a bottle than a can. I'm not real fond of this beer anymore, but if I had to drink it, I'd rather it be in a bottle.
Ana R.
I love drinking budweiser in this aluminum cans...the beer stays cold longer and don't have to worry about it breaking when dropped..like the glass bottles
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Got this for my husband and he loves it! I think it's perfect to get it as a present for a guy. He will enjoy his favorite beer in this nice looking glass.
vanessa h.
Delano, CA
The aluminum bottles make the beer taste more crisp! Keeps it colder longer. It's super delicious ! I like these way Better then the cans or glass bottles.
Kiyan N.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Very good taste, flavor is not too strong. It is definitely a good alternative to Corona. I am planning to get the cans for this year's Christmas parties!
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
It's cheap beer. There's not much to it. It does the job for cheap. If you're looking for something that tastes good you're gonna have to spend more money.
Randy M.
Sauquoit, NY
How likely are you to refer this type of beer to another person?
Stephanie r.
El Centro, CA
Who thinks Budweiser is better than coors beer?
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this give you a headache?
Sandrine T.
How much does it cost?
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Does all beer taste the same?