BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA
I love this beer! It is a great beverage to have at a tailgate party! It has a really refreshing taste and I recommend it as a way to relax after a long day.
Angela  R.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't personally like Budweiser beer unless its mixed with tomato juice like clamato it makes a great bloody mary , but alone i don't like the harsh flavor .
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
Don't get me wrong it's not the product that is causing me to give only 2 stars it is the taste. This beer is the worst tasting beer ever in my opinion haha.
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan of the Budweisers flavor, but the crisp feeling when it hits your mouth is pleasant. in personal experience I feel that the drink goes flat quickly
Sonja s.
Forest Hills, KY
An awesome taste! There's nothing like a cool chilled Budweiser after a long hot day to really quench your thirst! Try just drinking one....I bet you can't!
Erica C.
Evansville, IN
Not my favorite. I will drink it if I absolutely have too. Usually once ive had a few of bud light or something similar I can switch to Budweiser if need be
Christina M.
Suffolk, VA
I prefer long neck bottles for some reason and Budweiser is my favorite brand for beer. The only thing that could make these better is for them to be bigger.
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
American beer is good beer, tasted very beautiful. Makes you have hair on your chest after you finish the whole pack. You suddenly feel like a true American
Courtney L.
My fiance loves Budweiser. I hate it! After one beer I have a massive headache and then the hangover feeling the next day. Definitely not my choice of beer.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
When you're out at a bar or enjoying a football game with your friends, there is nothing better than having a refreshing cold beer. This is always a classic!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart