BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lea Joy A.
Casselberry , FL
I love my Budweiser! This is a Domestic beer I will drink because of the great flavor. Sometimes I’ll add olive juice or salt as well to enhance the flavor.
Vivian M.
Budweiser is always fresh and tastes great. It's perfect for parties and events. Another great thing is it's low price. I would recommend it for my friends.
Dana D.
N Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I love a good American made beer. Budweiser is always my go-to. Beer always tastes better out of a bottle, in my opinion. You can’t go wrong with Budweiser.
Amand F.
Vienna, VA
Good ok Budweiser. A family beer. All time fav, but not the best for hangovers. I️ only drink it with family because it’s alwAys there and always affordable.
Kristin C.
Budweiser is truly the King of Beers. It's the constant, consistent beer everyone knows and you can drink without too much hops or a fruity or bitter taste.
Ella B.
Columbus, OH
This is my husband's favorite beer. He makes sure to have one of these everyday. It never fails. If he is relaxing at home this is what he will be drinking.
Sarah L.
Edinboro, PA
I love this beer! It is a great beverage to have at a tailgate party! It has a really refreshing taste and I recommend it as a way to relax after a long day.
Akanksha P.
Meriden, CT
Pours clear yellow with white head. Highly carbonated. Some sweetness, barley malt, and inoffensive flavor. Tasted better when its cold. Very unremarkable.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
My main reason for buying this beer was the cool new branding they had on the can. I also like the 16 oz beer because it is the perfect amount for one drink.
Courtney L.
My fiance loves Budweiser. I hate it! After one beer I have a massive headache and then the hangover feeling the next day. Definitely not my choice of beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart