BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Amber O.
White, GA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I like that the company keeps it interesting by changing up the containers for holidays/seasons. It keeps it fun and keeps people interested in the product!
Lea Joy A.
Casselberry , FL
I love my Budweiser! This is a Domestic beer I will drink because of the great flavor. Sometimes I’ll add olive juice or salt as well to enhance the flavor.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
When you're out at a bar or enjoying a football game with your friends, there is nothing better than having a refreshing cold beer. This is always a classic!
Dana D.
N Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
I love a good American made beer. Budweiser is always my go-to. Beer always tastes better out of a bottle, in my opinion. You can’t go wrong with Budweiser.
Macario N.
Pasadena, TX
This beer is a fun little starter to kick back with your pops and enjoy a sports game. Overall it's not the best beer I've had but definitely not the worst.
Virginia G.
Olympia, WA
Not a fan of the Budweisers flavor, but the crisp feeling when it hits your mouth is pleasant. in personal experience I feel that the drink goes flat quickly
Kay T.
My go to drink on a nice hot day. Ah an ice cold Budweiser is the best! It honestly reminds me of wonderful family parties, and chilling back in high school!
Angela  R.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't personally like Budweiser beer unless its mixed with tomato juice like clamato it makes a great bloody mary , but alone i don't like the harsh flavor .
Vivian M.
Budweiser is always fresh and tastes great. It's perfect for parties and events. Another great thing is it's low price. I would recommend it for my friends.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
My main reason for buying this beer was the cool new branding they had on the can. I also like the 16 oz beer because it is the perfect amount for one drink.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink