BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Morgan F.
Connecticut
My go to beer! Drinking one right now and have another full 30 rack in the fridge. It has the perfect harsh taste so it doesn't seem like I'm drinking water.
Chelsea H.
Cincinnati, OH
Budweiser is a very affordable and delicious beer. It is better than similar cheap brands, such as Natural Light. The taste is thicker and has a real flavor.
Amber O.
White, GA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I like that the company keeps it interesting by changing up the containers for holidays/seasons. It keeps it fun and keeps people interested in the product!
Vanessa R.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
You can't go wrong with Budweiser! it truly has a nice fresh taste compared to the bargain brands out there . It meets my expectations every time i love it!
maria p.
#Budweiser beer has been familiar to me all my life. My mom and dad drank Budweiser for as long as I can remember. Budweiser is a great beer if its ice cold.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
Not the most flavorful beer out there but I love that Budweiser makes their beers in patriotic cans. What's more 'Murica than drinking a bud from a flag can?
George G.
Never liked it even though it was the first beer I ever tried. I had one recently and it still lives up to looking and tasting like nasty yellow sewer water.
Kay T.
My go to drink on a nice hot day. Ah an ice cold Budweiser is the best! It honestly reminds me of wonderful family parties, and chilling back in high school!
Logan G.
Kansas City
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Good strong flavor. The packaging is easy to carry and makes it simple to bring along to any gathering. Not a huge beer person but I would drink this again.
Ella B.
Columbus, OH
This is my husband's favorite beer. He makes sure to have one of these everyday. It never fails. If he is relaxing at home this is what he will be drinking.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart