BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rebecca K.
Flint, MI
Gets the job done lol its not goose island but for hanging out on tailgate its great. I love being able to use this beer for any kind of event. The aluminum bottles make it even better
Jaren  P.
Charlotte, NC
You really can't beat a cold, fresh and crisp bottle of Bud... It has been the beverage of choice for years of tailgates and sporting events!! This Bud's for you!
Yanira T.
Pretty good for a beer in can! I don't mind drinking this at social events. They are way cheaper than coronas so I feel like thats why people always go for these.
Thomas K.
Morro Bay, CA
The aluminum bottle does something special to this beer. No matter when or where I am when I drink it, it makes me feel like it's summer and I'm at the ballpark. It's a modern classic.
Tiffany  W.
I love the glass bottles I feel the beverage tastes better than in a can. Budweiser is a great tasting beer in general. I would rather buy a 6 pack than a 4 pack.
Mia M.
Lithonia, GA
My absolute favorite beer so much so that it’s a family thing. We are Budweiser people. It has a great taste with no lingering after taste...it’s called the King of Beer for a reason.
Kelly S.
Glen Carbon, IL
Pretty great beer! Makes you feel American drinking it. Definitely better than PBR, natty, etc. Easier beer to drink so suggested for females who don't like beer
Jess L.
New Bedford, MA
I am someone who loves a good Budweiser on a hot summer day and the aluminum bottles are definitely my go to! The beer always is ice cold and tastes delicious!!!
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Yes. Yes. Yes. Love Budweiser, even more after I had went on the Busch company tour in STL for my husbands birthday this year. The 30 pack typically lasts two weeks in my house.
Melody W.
Palm Coast, FL
You really can't go wrong with Budweiser. For some reason, these size cans just make the perfect beach drink. I usually pick one up at the gas station before hitting the sand.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink