BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lauren S.
Brampton , WY
It wasn't bad but I'm just not a big fan of beer. It taste like your typical beer (sourdough bread with fizz) in my opinion lol but it is definitely drinkable
Ashley V.
Petersburg, MI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Refreshing and smooth. I love pairing Budweiser with a really good burger and fry combo. They pair really well together. I would recommend this beer to anyone!
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
This was the very first beer that I have ever drank. It was disgusting and turned me off to all beers for a long time lol. It's very bitter and tastes watery.
Caroline D.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser has always been my boyfriends favorite beer. for me however, I don't like how strong it tastes, but my boyfriend loves it so i keep always buying it!
Claire P.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic beer that is perfect for a football tailgate. The flavor is consistent, and the cans are easy to bring with you, no matter your destination.
Brittany J.
Budweiser is awesome. A classic taste on a classic beer! You can honestly never go wrong with a Budweiser whether it be at a bar or buying from a liquor store.
Samantha A.
New York
it is a classic beer with flavor. bud light tastes like weird water and poor decisions from college.  bud heavy is complex and not pretentious.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
I really like this beer its strong I enjoy strong tasting beer and its just perfect for me for when I'm out with friends or just at a cookout I really enjoy it
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Ick. they call it Bud Heavy for a reason... I don't even consider this beer drinkable. However if you are desperate for a drink, it will probably do the job...
Amanda D.
Budweiser is known as the King of Beers. You can go to any party and 9 out of 10 times you'll find some sort of Budweiser which says something about the beer!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart