BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I really like the big can but it doesn't stay as cool as long due to this. I'm not a big beer person so getting one of these is better than buying a full 6-pack
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
This is my favorite everyday/ chilling at the bar beer. I love to drink this while at the bar listening to good music, around a bonfire, while cooking g out etc
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I actually bought this can for the design/shape/size and it was used as a stocking stuffer! I love that it is more economical to buy two of these than a 6 pack!
Sarah E.
This is one of my favorite beers. I like the taste of a regular Budweiser over a bud light. Has a good flavor, inexpensive, but as any beer makes you feel full.
Mia  H.
Plantation, FL
A great American classic! Perfect for any house part, BBQ or picnic! Make sure to always have enough ice in your cool and a can on hand for whoever may stop by.
Tori J.
Im not a huge beer drinker but as an american you have to drink beer sometimes and this is my favorite. Its not sour. Its kindof heavy and easy to get drunk off
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
We love this beer my husband buys it three times a week . It has a great taste always taste good when cold and never makes us sick when we drink a little more!!
Rae Z.
Budweiser is the King of beers for a reason. It's affordable, tasty and can be found everywhere. A popular beer, Budweiser is a reliable go-to for any drinker.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Simple easy go to beer for when you're having a party. a flavor almost everyone can enjoy, just very basic. currently the america cans are great, cool to look at
Pamela H.
Muskogee , OK
Great tasting beer, I haven’t drank in a very long time but I did like to drink Budweiser from time to time, price is decent compared to other name brand beers.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink