BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tori J.
Im not a huge beer drinker but as an american you have to drink beer sometimes and this is my favorite. Its not sour. Its kindof heavy and easy to get drunk off
Elizabeth K.
Ishpeming, mi
Bottles are alwaus better in my opinion but the extra ounce is always nice. The price is perfect and bud is the only beer ive seen offer the extra ounce in cans
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I really like the big can but it doesn't stay as cool as long due to this. I'm not a big beer person so getting one of these is better than buying a full 6-pack
Mia  H.
Plantation, FL
A great American classic! Perfect for any house part, BBQ or picnic! Make sure to always have enough ice in your cool and a can on hand for whoever may stop by.
Ladona P.
Antioch, TN
Pretty good tasting beer! It has a nice flavor! The price is pretty good too! It is one of the better beers I have drank! I also like the design on the can too!
Jennifer  l.
My husband loves these he say its a two for one . Its great cuz it takes him just a tad bit longer for a refill. We Always have them on ice when we have a bbq!!
Ashley L.
Not a huge beer drinker but Budweiser has an ok taste. I love that you can take a tour of their factory in St. Louis and they give you a sample, which is nice.
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Our all time favorite beer when drinking! If we go out for drinks we order Budweiser everytime!!!! Other than shinerbock this is the only beer we will drink!!!!
Kate B.
Eustis, FL
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
This beer is literally America in a can. Imagine downing a 12 pack with 3 of your friends behind a gas station. Does that sound like 4th of July? It was mine.
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
To me beer is beer I have never really been a huge fan of it. But if I am going to drink it I choice budweiser and it has to be in a glass bottle and ice cold.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart