BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
I'm not really a beer drinking person. When I drink beer I drink bud. Mostly bud light but either is fine. I don't really like the taste of beer, but I can tolerate this beer
They don't call it the King of Beer for nothing. My dad always drank this beer and I may have followed in his footsteps. I love the packaging and the history of this beverage. Haha every cookout or bonfire you will see me with this beer. I wouldnt want to chose anything else.
Jennifer R.
Blairsville, GA
Review for: Beer 8 fl oz more...
I have a close family member that has always drank Budweiser for as long as I can remember. When he comes over we make sure to have Budweiser for him. We got him a big pack as a gift and I ran to the store to get him some to drink while he was here. They had 8oz cans as an option or another large pack. So I chose the 8 oz.
Lexi W.
Calvert City, KY
Budweiser is our go-to summer day beer. Such a great price point for a heavy beer. We find it so refreshing on a weekend lake day to sit back and enjoy a Budweiser with an American flag on the side- so patriotic! Just writing this makes me want to crack one open and grill!
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I really love Budweiser beer because it has a lot of great flavors for a decent price and i think tastes a lot better than beers similar to it. I love getting the aluminum cans and they always have some cool designs on the bottle which makes it more enjoyable to drink.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
This beer is very good. I prefer bud light but I like this beer. This was the first beer I became accustomed to and so I enjoy it. It has a good flavor and is very affordable. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Alana B.
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I’ll drink this if someone else bought it and I’m being sociable, otherwise you couldn’t get me to spend my own money on it. It’s water with a vague beer flavor.
Amber C.
Auburn
Very good and crisp. I prefer bud light but will opt for a regular bud if available. Thirst quenching on a hot summers day! Great for any event. Would definitely recommend for light beer drinkers who don’t like lagers or thick ale.
Itzel M.
Budweiser is one of my favorite beers so far. It has great taste without being to overwhelming. It is a bit on the higher alcohol side than others, but still pretty good. If you are a beer lover I recommend giving this one a try.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Out of all the beers on the market, this would be my favorite. It has a crisp and clean taste that I enjoy from time to time. It helps to relax me from the days activities.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart