BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love the American flags and what this company represents. This beer always has a fresh , crisp taste. It is a superior beer in compared to its alternative. I will always be a repeat customer.
Samantha A.
Gulfport
I really don’t care for Budweiser although my boyfriend love it and want it all the time.
Pamela H.
Muskogee , OK
Great tasting beer, I haven’t drank in a very long time but I did like to drink Budweiser from time to time, price is decent compared to other name brand beers.
Sarah E.
This is one of my favorite beers. I like the taste of a regular Budweiser over a bud light. Has a good flavor, inexpensive, but as any beer makes you feel full.
Robin O.
I'd say this was an American classic. It's got a smooth, crisp flavor that anyone can enjoy. I also like their creative displays in the sores and seasonal cans.
Danielle C.
This beer comes standard at holiday cookouts and weddings due to its cheap price and average taste. While its defiantly not my favorite it's also not the worst.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
When we buy a case of beer it's always budweiser! It's a family favorite and you can find it at any party or gathering we have! I think my first beer was a bud!
Nichole M.
Locust Grove, GA
A good beer for hanging out at home with friends and family. Great for BBQs or watching the game. Best when it's ice cold straight out of the ice box! Yummy!!!!
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
We love this beer my husband buys it three times a week . It has a great taste always taste good when cold and never makes us sick when we drink a little more!!
Rae Z.
Budweiser is the King of beers for a reason. It's affordable, tasty and can be found everywhere. A popular beer, Budweiser is a reliable go-to for any drinker.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart