BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelly S.
Glen Carbon, IL
Pretty great beer! Makes you feel American drinking it. Definitely better than PBR, natty, etc. Easier beer to drink so suggested for females who don't like beer
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Yes. Yes. Yes. Love Budweiser, even more after I had went on the Busch company tour in STL for my husbands birthday this year. The 30 pack typically lasts two weeks in my house.
Jessica A.
Budwiser.. my favorite beer ever... i go through beer phases where i drink just one for awhile.. the budwiser phase is the longest lasting one. It has lots of flavor and is always good.
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser is not my favorite beer. I will only drink it if it the only light beer available. Overall kind of watery and not thirst quenching, but their commercials are cute.
Melody W.
Palm Coast, FL
You really can't go wrong with Budweiser. For some reason, these size cans just make the perfect beach drink. I usually pick one up at the gas station before hitting the sand.
Maria L.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Tastes like urine. I'd rather drink real urine than drink bud again. i thought it may have been a weird flavor caused by the combo with nachos. nope, definitely the bud.
Carolyn T.
Woodstock, GA
I like this beer. Its got a solid taste without tasting too watery. Its not my favorite but for pretty inexpensive beer thats decent its definitely what we reach for.
MiKel R.
Columbia, SC
A great classic all American type of beer... It's a light beer with a little bit of kick. The perfect beer for those hot summer days by the pool, lake, or ocean!
Emily C.
Frankfort, KY
I'm a big fan of the aluminum bottles when in water. (On a boat, floating in a pool) Budweiser is a good refreshing weekend beer if I plan on having more than one.
Natalia T.
Orange, CA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I use them (4) all the time, especially when guests are over! Coolest glasses, and fun! The handle is comfortable, the size makes beer drinking seem never-ending!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart