BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Victoria H.
For a "cheaper" beer, Budweiser is not my favorite, but it also is not my least favorite. It has enough of a flavor to give you a taste, but not enough for a substantial beer.
Laura M.
Farmingdale, NY
LOVE THE DESIGN. BUDWEISER IS AN AMERICAN CLASSIC. ALWAYS WELCOME IN MY HOUSE. ITS GREAT THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR FAVORITE BEER IN A VARIETY OF SIZES TO SUIT YOUR PREFERENCE.
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
It's Budwiser. The screw on top is nice for barbecues to prevent bugs and spills but the beer itself is just ok. Typical watered down American style lager. Nothin special.
cailey f.
Wilmington, NC
Budweiser is an awesome beer. It is the only beer I like to drink. It's the best on Friday and Saturday nights either hanging out with friends or pregaming before the bars.
Stephanie S.
Shelton, CT
I have always liked Budweiser, but it is so much better in a can! This is a very smooth and great tasting beer, I definitely recommend it for everyone! Not expensive too!
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This was the first beer I have ever had. And it is still one of my favorite beers! I love the taste, the bottles/cans and I really like how affordable it is. Very good.
Travis J.
Hibbing, MN
I love Budweiser, because it has a full flavor for a beer. Unlike light domestics, it tastes like beer. Also, it has a higher alcohol content than most domestics, making for a stronger impact.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis, IN
Great taste. Affordable price. Perfect beer for any occasion. Budweiser comes in a variety of shapes and sizes but out of all I've tried, these are my favorite option.
Katie O.
Cary, Nc
Its okay. I have yet to find a beer I like and bud light is the only thing I can tolerate. Budweiser tastes like tar to me but I know other people who only drink this.
Miss A.
Nothing quenches your thirst like an ice cold Budweiser!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been enjoying this beer for several years. It has a nice crisp taste, especially on a hot day.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink