BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Valerie T.
Pico Rivera, CA
Great for a quick grab at the market... And if you're not planning on sharing haha beers are always in the refrigerator at the market in the 3 pack and nice and cold fresh taste
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
The original Budweiser beer has a really intense flavor and takes some getting used to. It is not bad by any means just gotta ease yourself into it if you're not a regular beer drinker. I prefer Bud Light
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
Budweiser is a little filling for me. I do love Budlight Platinum. The taste is smooth but it does me full and heavy for my liking. I would go with lighter version lilke Budlight.
Antoinette f.
Not the best beer, but a good go to for bbqs and the beach. I've never been a fan of dark or IPA beers so when I'm hanging out I'll choose something similar to this to prevent that feeling of fullnesd
Megan H.
Love the image of the can as it signifies an American beer. Depends what you are interested in, but it is definitely refreshing and isn't as heavy as other beers which I like.
Kim C.
Ione, CA
I love to use Budwiser for marinating my meats. I also like to add it to my chili to give it a little extra flavor. Not a big fan to just drink it but its great to cook with
julie s.
Lancaster, CA
Great beer for a great price. this is our choice of beer when goinh out or picking up at the store. they taste good and we always have a good time while enjoying a cold one.
Jasmina H.
Snellville, GA
Great Beer. I like the taste of this beer compared to other beers. I do drink other beers, but there is something about the way that this beer tastes that keeps me hooked.
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
It's Budwiser. The screw on top is nice for barbecues to prevent bugs and spills but the beer itself is just ok. Typical watered down American style lager. Nothin special.
Victoria H.
For a "cheaper" beer, Budweiser is not my favorite, but it also is not my least favorite. It has enough of a flavor to give you a taste, but not enough for a substantial beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart