BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Geri N.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Great beer and is usually on tap at any area restaurant or tavern!! also love that the dalmatian and horses are the mascots. we have a dalmatian and named him buddy after the beer.
Calvin M.
Latonia, KY
Budweiser is such a staple for me. I don't typically like beer, but I can consistently get down Budweiser without being socially awkward. Don't worry about it, just get Budweiser.
Tia B.
Columbia, MO
These cans do have a little less in them than normal, but the cute cans are worth it! I bought these just because of the packaging! Same great beer in a fun can!
Alexa S.
The Colony, TX
I enjoy most beers, but I do not particularly like Budweiser. I'm also disappointed with bud light lime. Both seem to leave a bad taste in my mouth, but I can rock some bud light!!
candida d.
Kenton
This is the only beer i drink, all other beer gives me a headache and upset stomach. this has a smooth taste and doesn't leave a nasty after taste in your mouth.
Sheri N.
Pretty good beer. I think all beers taste slightly the same personally but Budweiser is a good brand to purchase beer from. Not my favorite but I would drink it.
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
I actually prefer to drink this beer more than any others. I think the flavor is better than the light beers and not quite as harsh as other full flavored beers
Dee B.
Philadelphia, PA
This slim cans are perfect for parties especially if your guests end up not finishing the regular cans. Also, with the regular cans sometimes it is out at room temperature for too long that guests end up tossing it and getting a new can instead.
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
Not a fan. About half way through a bottle of Budweiser I get an awful head ache. No idea why. And it makes be feel like total crap the next day. I prefer to stick with dark beers.
Vanessa A.
San Saba, TX
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Actually had Budweiser yesterday LOL! After a long day of work this beer just hit the spot! :) Added some Lime and salt of course! Cans have a new image which I really lik,ed! :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink