BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Michelle A.
Tampa, FL
These cans are patriotic, a great size, and the beer inside is delicious! Budweiser beer is the American beer, what better way to show that than a patriotic can?!
Stephanie  R.
My dads choice of beer, it's a great taste, no strong after taste like others have. He'd chose this on a nice hot day or even to sit down on a relaxing rainy day.
Heather R.
Littlefield, TX
Relaxation in a can. Budweiser is the king of beer for a reason. The great taste and smooth finish make it a go to beer. Pale ale at its finest with a great price.
Nina C.
Sacramento, CA
Easy beer to drink, very light taste. I love beer and would still be willing to drink this kind. It is perfect for the beach or pool since the can is not glass and wont get broken.
M M.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is my favorite beer glass - it's the perfect size and it fits nicely in the hand. It has a good weight and I really like that the logo is etched into the glass. Great product.
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
I'm not a beer fan by no means so my review is kind of pointless. I do have to say though Budweiser has a good flavor and goes down smooth if you are a beer fan.
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
For me, this was the first alcoholic beverage that I tried on my 21st bday. I particularly like the the smooth taste of it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beer to try!
Avani P.
This is a good amount to get for someone who just needs a drink after a long day at work once in awhile. It's got that classic crisp taste and goes down smoothly
Tabitha B.
Detroit, MI
I LIKE BUDWEISER AND MY HUSBAND ALWAYS GETS THE CASE WITH 48 CANS WE SIT AND WATCH THE GAMES AND DRINK BUDWEISER WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, JUST THE ADULTS NO KIDS
Jennifer g.
Rosedale, MD
This is my fav for beer. I have tried others but I just keep going back, and it is all i will buy for my parties. I lie can better and I love they have different sizes to pick from.. There prices are great and there taste is better!!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart