BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Valerie S.
East Meadow, NY
Budweiser is classic. Great go-to option for concerts or sporting events, or if you're buying beer for a large group-- because who doesn't like Budweiser or Bud Light?!
Kimberly H.
Gaithersburg, MD
Always a consistent beer. Love the special cans. Smooth flavor, crisp and refreshing beer that goes well with everything and on its own. Cans fit well in hand, metal is cold so I always use a coozie and the can fits well in that
Amanda M.
Like bud heavy but definitely prefer bud light. I love the tall boy cans especially ones with different designs on them. Easy and convenient especially to carry around.
Laurel B.
Huntsville , AL
I'm not a huge fan of Budweiser. I've had it a lot because I'm from Missouri, the home of Budweiser, but it's really not that great. It's cheap though, so there's that.
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
Budweiser is a classic. It may not be the best tasting beer, but its good when you need it. Its packaging might be one of my favorites though with the American flag.
Diana G.
Victorville, CA
I like the size of these cans because they are the perfect amount! I also like that these are packaged together because it makes them super easy to carry! This is a classic beer that I love!
Ashley N.
N Tonawanda, NY
One of my favorites when I'm not drinking light beer! Goes great with any food, especially for cook outs in the summer and of course is available basically everywhere!
shawna f.
Lisbon, OH
Not.much of a beer drinker but if i do have an occasional beer my go to is Budweiser not to pricey and great for a night of relaxing around a fire n have a good night
Kathleen T.
Stewartville, MN
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Much better than cans of beer or bottles, plus you don't have to pay as much when you are out at a bar if you get it on tap. There is something about a beer in a glass.
Deanna D.
A classic yet simple beer that is easy to sip on and enjoy and won't break the bank. It's flavor is pretty neutral, but this beer is much heavier then any light beer. I enjoy it from time to time at BBQs and outdoor events.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart