BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
I use the heck out of these primarily for the purpose of making "red beers." I'm not a major beer drinker, but I do love a little tomato juice with it! This is always my go-to!
Tiffani  B.
Budweiser is a household name, the product is nice and refreshing any time my husband and I host a sporting event we purchase this drink. It's a light drink that has a champagne feel and smooth finish
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
Well Budweiser is an all time favorite of mine. Not many of their products that I haven't already bought. Excellent smooth taste and flavor. Absolutly my favorite.
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
Great for beer pong. It's not expensive and you can find it on sale pretty often at Safeway. Reminds me of the good old days when I was in high school underage drinking haha
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
It's a good heavy beer that you should be able to get anywhere. it tastes better to me on a hot summer day! Not my favorite choice but you know you can always rely on it for a good beer if need be.
Grisury C.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Gosh how to begin! This is just the best after a long stressful week! The beer has a much better tasted when served chilled on glass! Just add some lime on the side!
Juana m.
Waco, TX
I have always loved budweiser. Its a heavier beer. Taste is great. Will get you drunk if u drink a few. Have found that walmart has 32 packs much cheaper than most stores.
Nancy H.
Blue Hill, NE
Budweiser beer is so good ice cold and the aluminum bottles make that magic happen! I have purchased them myself or had one at a bar, but anyway you drink it there is nothing better than Budweiser!
Marissa C.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Budweiser has a great taste, but it sits very heavy on my stomach. After about two beers my belly feels so full! I prefer Bud Light over Budweiser, but the taste is great!
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
I like Budweiser because it's a beer that doesn't have a really strong taste to it it's kinda light. I prefer the Budweiser aluminum bottles over the glass ones because I feel they stay cold longer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart