BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
It's an okay beer the taste to me kinda of just ends up leaving an tasting like pure water but at the end it's a beer that I'd drink when just hanging out or anything really
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
Bud heavy over Bud Lite any day of the week in my opinion. It's much more flavorful and they are sold at pretty much the exact same price point. Why would you choose bud lite?
Kristen N.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser the king of beers! I love a good Budweiser on the weekend but they are very filling! I like the simple crisp flavor and they are a much better value than craft beers
Tori L.
Garner, NC
If I don't have to drink beer, I don't. I don't like the bloating feeling it gives me, but when I do drink beer I drink budweiser. Only beer I like the taste ( and aftertaste) of.
ashley r.
Brownsville, TX
Really good has an amazing taste & always good for football games or cookouts with friends and family's ! I recommend it for someone who wants to have a good time and lay back
Sherrie  .
I like the beer in aluminum bottles. It is very refreshing and stays colder longer. I like not having glass also, just in case it were to fall, it wouldn't make a huge mess!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
It's not fancy beer and it's reasonable priced. I like the flavor as it is a just a plain beer. It's a good choice when you're having a party or if the bar is having $1 beers.
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
Great for beer pong. It's not expensive and you can find it on sale pretty often at Safeway. Reminds me of the good old days when I was in high school underage drinking haha
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
This has always been a family beer. As for my self it brings the man out of me, considering I am a female. But, it's a smooth beer you can't go wrong with chosing this beer.
Jeannette O.
No glass! Great for outings where you need to transport the product. Great because you can also re-close the bottle and it can be recycled after you're done your refreshment.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart