BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
alyssa o.
I'm not really a huge fan of beer but this selection has to be one of my favorites and I really enjoy how smooth it seems to go down highly recommend this beer to anyone
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love Budweiser. I prefer more craft beet but when I just want something "normal" I open up a can of Budweiser. It's not too heavy of a beer and it's smooth going down.
Amanda D.
You have to love this beer! I particularly like the patriotic labels they come out with around July 4th. But anyway, it has a great classic taste and goes down smooth.
Michelle H.
I like Budweiser, but it always seems to give me the slightest bit of a bad aftertaste. Other than that, I really have no problems with this beer (other than the calories).
Lexus H.
Budweiser is one of my all time favorite beer. The regular Bud isn't my favorite because it has a little too much of the "beer " taste for me but my go to is the Bud Lime
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
I’m not really a fan of beer. The taste is something I can’t get used too. But growing up this was my dad’s favorite beer. It’s a little to heavy for me tho. I would only buy this for other people.
Tina H.
A stronger tasting beer than I prefer but my husband likes it alot. I personally find that it has a slight after taste so I personally prefer Bud Light over Budweiser.
Billie J.
Clifton Forge
You can't get more American than Budweiser. I can't remember the last time I bought it but I would assume it was when I was in college. Affordable. Also, how can you not love the Clydesdales!
Laura i.
North Liberty, IA
Who doesn't love a cold refreshing Budweiser? A great beer to pair with food or drink on your own when you want something a little heavier than the standard light beer
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
The best way to drink a Bud is in the bottle. The only beer my husband and I drink and will ever drink. Smoothe taste with the All American Brand makes for a great drink!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink