BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Dianna A.
All-American beer! Not my first pick for a beer but it is good. I like drinking out of bottles more than cans so anything in a bottle is definitely a good choice.
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
Not a fan. About half way through a bottle of Budweiser I get an awful head ache. No idea why. And it makes be feel like total crap the next day. I prefer to stick with dark beers.
Calvin M.
Latonia, KY
Budweiser is such a staple for me. I don't typically like beer, but I can consistently get down Budweiser without being socially awkward. Don't worry about it, just get Budweiser.
Heather F.
I really love these aluminum bottles! They keep the beer nice and cold for longer then expected. If I have the option, I will always buy these over glass or cans
Darlene P.
Who doesn't love Bud? And the aluminum cans are excellent at staying cold! I prefer the taste of Bud over most other beers. Its refreshing & you don't feel full.
Quiana M.
Conyers, GA
Budweiser is an ok beer! When I think of Budweiser its like an all American beer. Its pretty bland that has sometype of strong taste to it! Its really nothing special about it!
Katherine B.
Although I prefer bud light, Budweiser is a great beer. It is smooth and easy to drink. I would recommend this beer to anyone who hasn't tried a beer before, it is a good starter.
ashley f.
Pahrump, NV
I like these ones because they stay colder longer and you can close the bottle.
great for parties that you are outside for and if you need to walk away you can leave it if it spills the bottle will not break

carina f.
I am not a big drink but when I do have the means to drink I go for beers. I once tried Budweiser and do not like it. It has a very bland taste and just didn't suit me very well.
Samantha S.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser is not my favorite. It's too bitter and beer tasting- which if you like beer is great but it's not my thing. I much prefer something like corona that's not so intense
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart